Date & Duration:
23-26 February 2023 (4 Days)
Price: 2990 euro
In price is included:
- Accommodation + 3 meals per day
This course is taught in a fast-paced with 90% practical training time to prepare students to handle the most challenging CQB tactical situations. The attendants will be expected to wear helmets and body armor or “full kits” for most of the drills performed during this challenging week of training.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17/AR15/AK47
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 300 rds. / 5,56mm or 7.62 – 300 rds.
Methods of teaching:
This course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range.
The candidate must to possess prior experience with the firearms Dynamic Pistol/Carbine, SUT or CQB.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt, tactical or combat clothing and footwear (UF PRO, 5.11, Blackhawk, Helikon…), ballistic plate carrier or vest with pouches for AR15/AK47 magazines, helmet or tactical hat, eye protection (shooting goggles), active ear protection, tactical gloves and knee pads.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
- Firearms safety & marksmanship fundamentals presentation
- Dry Drills – pistol & AR15/AKM
- Weapons zeroing
- Basic Live fire exercises – pistol & AR15/AKM
- Basic CQB Presentation
- CQB refresher – 1 Man & 2 Man team
- Basic passing doors – 1 Man & 2 Man
Afternoon – Live Fire
- Basic Clearing rooms/buildings
- Basic Open doors/Close Doors
- Target recognized & engage
Morning & Afternoon
- Clearing rooms/buildings – 2 Man team / 3 Man team
- Urban movement
- Securing a perimeter
- Advanced target approach tactics
– CQB Advance Live Shooting, different scenarios with live ammo.
The Law Enforcement or Military personnel can attend to this training with no proof of previous training, and they have 20% discount.