Date and Duration:
/// (3 Days)
Price: 1650 euro
The course is designed to teach our students how to operate with a AR15/AK47 carbine, in a tactical/combat environment, from typical and atypical shooting position, in close, medium and longer range.
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in tactical shooting.
Candidate should complete Combined Firearms, Tactical Pistol and Tactical Carbine in ESA prior attending this course.
The ESA Benelux accepts Law Enforcement or Military personnel to attend this training.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: AR15 / AK47
AMMUNITION: 350 rds of 7.62 / 250 rds. of 223R
Methods of teaching:
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range. The Course will be given on the ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. Bring your own safety glass & ear protection, if you have your own body armor and mags pouches. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
- Safety Briefing
- Fundamentals of Weapon Manipulation and Marksmanship: Re-fresh
- Firearms design and mechanics
- Safety rules
- Gear preparation (holster, mag pouches etc.)
- Fundamentals of carabine shooting
- Tactical shooting principles
- Tactical reload/speed reload
- Double taps/Mozambique
- Multiple targets
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Shooting with use of cover
- Various directions shooting
- Weak hand shooting drills: single hand manipulations
- Multiple target engagement – static and moving
- IFR / Immediate Firing Response
- Pistol drills with Time pressure and without Contact drills / Team work
- Use of obstacle and obstruction
- Shooting under stress / IRS
- Suppressive Fire Techniques
- Summary of the Course: De-Briefing & Q&A’s
For more info and reservations, please send an email at email@example.com or direct inquires on ESA BENELUX Facebook page or www.eusecabenelux.com website.