Date and Duration:
/// (3 Days)
Price: 1700 euro
Location: E.S.A. Training Center Poland
The course is designed to teach our students how to operate with a semiautomatic pistol, in a tactical/combat environment, from typical and atypical shooting position, in close, medium and longer range.
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in tactical shooting. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms, Tactical Pistol and Tactical Carbine in ESA prior attending this course.
The ESA Benelux accepts Law Enforcement or Military personnel to attend this training.
Weapons and Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 650 rds.
Methods of teaching:
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises.
The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range. The Course will be given on the ESA Training Center with the use of ESA
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. Bring your own safety glass & ear protection, if you have your own Glock holster and mags pouch.
For some drills we need a jacket. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
– Safety Briefing
– Fundamentals of Weapon Manipulation and Marksmanship: Re-fresh
– Firearms design and mechanics
– Safety rules
– Gear preparation (holster, mag pouches etc.)
– Fundamentals of pistol shooting
– Tactical shooting principles
– Tactical reload/speed reload
– Double taps/Mozambique
– Multiple targets
– Unconventional shooting positions
– Shooting with use of cover
– Various directions shooting
– Weak hand shooting drills: single hand manipulations
– Concealed and open carry / CCF
– Multiple target engagement – static and moving
– Index shoot
– FR / Immediate Firing Response
– Pistol drills with Time pressure and without
– Contact drills / Team work
– Use of obstacle and obstruction)
– Shooting under stress / IRS
– Suppressive Fire Techniques
– Summary of the Course: De-Briefing & Q&A’s
For more info and reservations, please send an email at email@example.com or direct inquires on ESA BENELUX Facebook page.