Date & Duration:
17-20 June 2021 (4 Days)
PRICE: 1400 euro
Location: E.S.A. Training Center Poland
The Small Unit Tactics course will train and prepare you to both participate in and lead Small Units in both urban and wooded / open terrain during tactical operations.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17/AR15/AK47
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 150 rds. / 5,56mm – 250 rds. / 7.62 – 250 rds.
The candidate must to possess prior experience with the Firearms or infantry experience.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt, tactical or combat clothing and footwear (UF PRO, 5.11, Blackhawk, Helikon), ballistic plate carrier or vest with pouches for AR15/AK47 magazines, helmet or tactical hat, eye protection (shooting goggles), active ear protection, tactical gloves and knee pads. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
1. Advance Patrolling
– Basic theory – Principles of Patrolling
– Duties, Responsibilities, and Actions within a Patrol.
– Patrols open field / urbanized terrain.
– Tactical Patrol Movement and Procedures for Fire Teams, Squads and Detachment sized elements.
– 2 men to 6 men team patrolling: line, column, line, wedge formation.
– Crossing Danger Areas.
2. Weapons shooting drills
– Advanced movements with different carbine platforms (AR15/AK47) – standing, kneeling, prone, moving.
– Advance weapons manipulation in dynamic tactical situations.
– Advance shooting from different positions and with obstacles.
– Shooting in teams.
– Understanding ambushes – basics of far and near ambushes.
– Defensive and offensive ambushes tactics.
– Counter ambush techniques – preventing ambushes – best patrolling formations to react to ambushes.