Date & Duration:
- 6 June 2022 (from 09:00 – 16:00)
- 7 June 2022 (from 09:00 – 16:00)
Price: 330 euro for each day with all included:
- Pistol + holster & mag pouch
- French patisserie + coffee & water
The course is designed to teach our students how to operate with a semiautomatic pistol, in a tactical/combat environment, from typical and atypical shooting position, in medium and longer range.
This Course don’t require earlier training and/or experience in shooting.
The Law Enforcement or Military personnel can attend to this training with no proof of previous training, and they have 10% discount.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17 (and other models) – (student can bring his own weapon + holster, but pistol must be in 9mm)
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 250 rds.
Methods of teaching:
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures and the practical exercises will be conducted on the shooting range.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. Bring your own safety glass & ear protection, and if you have, your own Glock holster & mags pouch. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
- Weapons Safety Rules / Range Safety Rules
Fundamentals of Weapon Manipulation and Marksmanship
- Firearms design & mechanics
- Gear preparation (holster & mag pouches)
- Clearing all type of malfunctions
Weak hand shooting drills: single hand manipulations
- Summary of the Course: De-Briefing & Q&A’s
For more info and reservations, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct inquires on www.eusecabenelux.com website.