Date & Duration:
06-08 July 2023 (3 Days)
Price: 1990 euro
In price is included:
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast + Lunch
This course will teach students the importance of not only operating in a low light situation but also how to dominate a situation with light/no light in a CQB scenario.
The course will instruct students in different shooting techniques with WML or hand-held lights.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: PISTOL 9mm/AR15/AK47
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 400 rds. / 5,56mm or 7.62 – 300 rds.
Methods of teaching:
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises.
The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range.
After finishing this course this course you will understand that you should NEVER be without a flashlight.
The candidate must to possess prior experience with firearms safety rulles, Advance CFC, Dynamic Pistol/Carbine, SUT or CQB.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt, tactical or combat clothing and footwear (UF PRO, 5.11, Blackhawk, Helikon…), ballistic plate carrier or vest with pouches for AR15/AK47 magazines, helmet or tactical hat, tactical gloves and knee pads.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
VERY IMPORTANT: students MUST TO HAVE, for himself, THE NEXT ITEMS:
- Eye protection with clear lens (shooting goggles).
- Active ear protection, NOT simple ear plugs.
- Green or blue chemlights /glowstick
- Two fully charged or battery-powered handheld flashlights, DO NOT BRING a flashlight that’s activated by turning the bezel.
- Weapon-mounted flashlight (optional) + a headlamp + extra batteries.
- Firearms Safety & Marksmanship Fundamentals Presentation
- Dry Drills – pistol & AR15/AKM.
- Team Basic Live Fire Exercises – pistol & AR15/AKM.
- 2 Man Team Live Fire Exercises – pistol & AR15/AKM.
- Using the hand held light and WML.
- Weapon mounted light techniques activating, de activating.
- Drawing and activating white light.
- White light tactics (light works in both directions).
- In Evening CQB Presentation.
- CQB refresher – 2 Man Team
- target approach tactics in low light / no light.
- Basic passing doors – 2 Man Team.
- Basic Clearing rooms/buildings in Low Light.
- Basic Clearing rooms/buildings in No Light.
- Target recognized & engage.
For more info and reservations, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct inquires on ESA BENELUX Facebook page.
The Law Enforcement or Military personnel can attend to this training with no proof of previous training and they have 20% discount.