Date & Duration: 03-08 May 2022 (6 Days)
Price: 1900 euro
Course Purpose: The main target of the Private Military Contractor Course is to prepare military / law enforcement individuals and security personnel for protective operations in a hostile environment (Africa, Central/Southern America, Middle East).
The training will provide maximum of realistic scenarios created by international security experts and will enable its participants to acquaint themselves with different types of weapons or equipment indispensable in high-risk countries.
The course finishes with a Personal Security Detail level 4 issued by Highfield.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17/AR15/AK47
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 200 rds. / 5,56mm – 150 rds. / 7.62 – 150 rds. / FX 9mm – 25 rds / FX 223R – 25 rds
Methods of teaching: This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range.
The Course will be given on the ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
Skill Pre-requisites: This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject.
Candidate should complete Combined Firearms or CPO course prior to attending this course.
ESA accepts active or former Law Enforcement or Military personnel to attend this training.
The ESA will accept current MSO or PMC operatives.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt, tactical or combat clothing and footwear (UF PRO, 5.11, Blackhawk, Helikon…), ballistic plate carrier or vest with pouches for AR15/AK47 magazines, helmet or tactical hat, eye protection (shooting goggles), active ear protection, tactical gloves and knee pads. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
Topics covered during 7 days training:
- Threat assessment and risk analysis – Introduction to PMC
- Firearms Training – Single operative (Pistol & Carbine)
- Foot formations
- Convoy – arrivals / departures
- Elements of the PSD Team – roles and responsibilities
- Providing Security in High-Risk Areas – SOP
- Firearms Training in Team (Pistol & Carbine)
- AOP Drills
- Land warfare: force-on-force with the use of FX Simunition
- Advanced Firearms Training – Live Fire contact Drills with VIP
- Final examination – theory and practice
- Rules of the use of Force
- Human Rights