Date and Duration: 25 – 27 February 2022 (3 Days)
Price: 1100 euro
Location: E.S.A. Training Center Poland
Course Purpose: With the development of technology, and the need for accurate fire at various distances, in varying light and environmental conditions, the ESA Benelux has developed the – Red Dot Sight Pistol Operator course.
– Red dot zeroing.
– Optic parts and how they work
– Mounting and zeroing
– End-user maintenance
– Armorer-level maintenance
– Modes of Practice: Speed mode/Accuracy Mode/Real Mode
– Draw and presentation – how to stop “fishing” for dot
– Dot tracking: Grip, stance, dot movement, predictability
– Shooting with target focus
– Optic failure/back up iron sight transitions
– Red dots up close – 5m and in.
– Red dots at distance.
– Engaging moving targets
– Marksmanship and precision shooting
– Low-light environments with MRDS
– Dot tracking during multiple round/multiple target engagements
– Holster and accessory selections
– Open and Concealed setups
– Use of MRDS in scenario-based
Weapons and Ammunition:
WEAPONS: any semiautomatic pistol with a RDS installed.
ESA Benelux can provide a limited number of pistols with RDS installed, prior booking and full course payment is required.
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 500 rds.
Skill & Equipment Prerequisites: Safe gun handling skills with a solid understanding of the fundamentals.
It is recommended each student has taken, or takes prior to RDS Pistol Transition Course, a Tactical or Dynamic Pistol course from eusecabenelux.com
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. Bring your own safety glass & ear protection, if you have your own Glock holster and mags pouch. Safe and reliable holster (no Serpas or old leather holsters).