Date and Duration:
/// (2 Days)
Price: 1250 euro
Location: E.S.A. Training Center Poland
Course Purpose: The Red Dot Sight (RDS) Pistol course was designed for shooters who have made, or are intending to transitioning from pistol iron sights to red dot sights.
This course was not designed for shooters who do not have a solid grasp of the fundamentals of pistol marksmanship, but for those capable pistol shooters looking to transition to the RDS.
The classroom portion of the course will cover proper mounting techniques to include a talk-through demonstration. Students will have the opportunity to properly mount and adjust their RDS if needed.
The remaining time will be spent on the range learning techniques that will enable the shooter to use the RDS efficiently and effectively.
Weapons and Ammunition:
WEAPONS: any semiautomatic pistol with a RDS installed.
ESA Benelux can provide a limited number of pistols with RDS installed, prior booking and full course payment is required.
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 400 rds.
Skill & Equipment Prerequisites
Safe gun handling skills with a solid understanding of the fundamentals. It is recommended each student has taken, or takes prior to RDS Pistol Transition Course, an Tactical or Dynamic Pistol course from ESA Benelux or Euseca.com.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. Bring your own safety glass & ear protection, if you have your own Glock holster and mags pouch.
Safe and reliable holster (no Serpas or old leather holsters).
Training Program Objectives:
- Red Dot mounting procedures.
- Zero techniques and confirmation at various distances.
- Common causes for not finding the Dot
- Grip & Stance considerations.
- The Draw and Presentation (Eliminating useless motion).
- Tracking the dot and analysis of shooting errors.
- Understanding what signifies an acceptable sight picture at multiple distances.
- Training techniques to increase skill level on your own.