Date & Duration:
/// (4 Days)
Price – 1300 euro all included
The course is designed to teach our students how to operate combined weapons systems, such as semiautomatic pistol (Glock 17/19) and AR15/AK47, in a dynamic/tactical environment.
This course will start with pistol & carbine fundamentals from “ground up”; over the 3 days will be teaching and practice the 6 Shooting Fundamentals in order to build up the shooter skills and confidence for a safe manipulation.
The last day will be spent by training dry & live fire basic CQB drills.
The training will implement the fundamentals in order to increase your confidence while working with AR15/AK47/Glock platform. In addition, all students will go through tactical shooting drills applicable in High-Risk environment.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17/AR15/AK47
AMMUNITION: 9 mm – 350 rds. / 5,56 mm – 150 rds. / 7.62 – 25 rounds
Methods of teaching:
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be on the shooting range.
The candidate is not obliged to possess prior experience with the Firearms.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt, tactical or combat clothing and footwear (UF PRO, 5.11, Blackhawk, Helikon…), optional ballistic plate carrier or vest with pouches for AR15/AK47 magazines, helmet or tactical hat, eye protection (shooting goggles), active ear protection, tactical gloves and optional knee pads.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
Day 1 – Morning Class Room
- Class Room Presentation Firearms Safety Rules
- Class Room Presentation Shooting Fundamentals
- Characteristics of the Glock/AR15/AK47
Afternoon Dry Drills Glock/AR15/AK47
- Gear placement
- Dry Fundamentals of shooting
- Dry Shooting positions
- Dry Manipulation – TAC/SPEED Reload
- Dry Manipulation – Malfunctions
- Dry Manipulation – Multiple targets
- Dry Manipulation – Shooting on the move
Day 2 – Live Fire Semiautomatic Pistol – Glock 19/17
- Characteristics of the semiautomatic pistol (Glock 19/17)
- Fundamentals of shooting with semiautomatic pistol
- Shooting positions
- TAC/SPEED Reload
- Reloads and malfunctions
- Multiple shots / Multiple targets
- Multiple targets / Iron reflex shooting
- Tactical Transition in Motion
Day 3 – Live Fire Semiautomatic Pistol & Carbine (AR15/AK47)
- Basic Drills for Tactical Manipulation – Pistol & Carbine
- Basic Barricades Drills – Pistol & Carbine
- Basic Transitions Drills – Pistol & Carbine
Day 4 – Dry & Live Fire CQB Drills – Semiautomatic Pistol & Carbine (AR15/AK47)
- Class Room – Basic CQB Presentation
- 2-4 Man Team Basic Room Entrance – Pistol & Carbine
- 2-4 Man Team – Room Points of Domination – Pistol & Carbine
For more info and reservations, please send an email at email@example.com or direct inquires on ESA BENELUX Facebook page.