Date & Duration:
/// (3 days)
Location: ESA Training Center Poland
Price: 2100 euro
TRTP (Time Reaction, Target Perception) is designed to teach our students how to operate different weapons systems, in a tactical/combat environment, but from atypical shooting position, in close and medium range.
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in tactical shooting. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms, Tactical Pistol and Tactical Carbine in ESA prior attending this course. The ESA Benelux accepts Law Enforcement or Military personnel to attend this training.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17/AR15/AK47
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 350 rds. / 5,56mm – 100 rds. / 7.62 – 150 rds.
Methods of teaching:
TRTP (Time Reaction, Target Perception) will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range. The Course will be given on the ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. If you have, bring your own safety glass & ear protection, Glock holster & mags pouch, AR15 pouch. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
TRTP Stage 1:
- Safety Briefing
- Fundamentals of Weapon Manipulation and Marksmanship: Re-fresh
TRTP Stage 2 Pistol/Carbine:
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Tactical reload/speed reload
- Weak hand shooting drills: single hand manipulations
- Concealed and open carry / CCF
- CCS / Concealed and Cover shooting
- MTE / Multiple target engagement – static and moving
- Index shoot
- IFR / Immediate Firing Response
TRTP Stage 3 SWAT:
- SSE Pistol/Carbine: with Time pressure and without
- TTM / Tactical Transition in Motion
- TST and TSM engagements
- Contact drills / Team work
- Use of obstacle and obstruction
- Iron and Aim Point shooting-Reflex
- LLSD (low light shooting drills)
- Shooting under stress / IRS
- Suppressive Fire Techniques
- Summary of the Course: De-Briefing & Q&A’s